US Territory, Off-Shore, and International Shipping Policy
Due to the high cost of complying with EU GDPR we have discontinued all marketing, services and sales to EU member states. This policy has been placed in effect 8/1/2021. Quite simply we are a US company with a very small presence in those areas. The cost to recode our website is exorbitant compared to the revenue that will be gained. It also puts into question how we comply with US Federal recall laws if invoices and batch numbers are not stored for future reference. We apologize to our EU friends for this change. Hopefully your laws will become more small business friendly in the future. Below are our shipping policies for the rest of the world.
Shipping Policy – Alaska, Hawaii & US Territories
- Orders will ship US Priority Mail.
- Shipping is quoted in the shopping cart prior to check out.
- Orders cannot have additional items added to order.
- At this time, International shipping is limited to Canada only.
- Our shopping cart will quote USPS rates to ship to your location, these rates DO NOT include brokerage, duties or taxes. If we are unable to give a quote at the time of your order, you will be charged the actual shipping costs at the time of shipping.
- Orders not eligible for having additional items added to order.
- Entire order must ship together. No back orders or split shipments.
Order Processing & Transit
We reserve the right to refuse shipment to areas that are known to have a high amount of fraud or problems with packages clearing customs. In the event that the consumer refuses delivery, provides an incorrect address or the shipment is rejected by customs, the consumer is responsible for all shipping charges. It is the responsibility of the consumer to conduct the proper research in advance of any sale, to determine that there are not particular restrictions on their selection of goods that would result in their exclusion from the country of import. Once shipped, transit times may vary depending on the region and customs clearance procedures. ATBB has no control over the transit time for international package(s).