Our Custom-Made Ritual Candles are designed, fixed, and energized for your personal situation. Our Spell Candles are fixed, dressed and blessed with roots, curios, herbs, ritual oil, gemstones, and the appropriate intention individually. Our Ritual Candles are fixed, dressed and blessed with roots, curios, herbs, ritual oil, gemstones, and the appropriate intention individually.🖤 How To Begin:
After purchasing, simply contact us through Etsy or the contact page to give us a brief explanation of your situation. We will contact you to discuss the personalization details on the candle you would like us to create.
🖤 Wait Time:
Please allow us at least 5 to 7 working days to complete your personalized custom candle. A copy of your custom design before it is shipped out. We need to keep in touch prior to the finished product, so please be sure that all of your contact information is correct.
🖤 About Our Ritual Candles:
- Our Candles are fixed, dressed and blessed with the appropriate intention.
- Please do not pull out any herbs, curios, and gemstones which have been placed on top of the candle for spiritual work unless it is causing your candle to catch fire, flame to burn out, etc.
- Sometimes during shipping, fixed items will become loose and fall out. Normal wear and tear on a candle during shipping is expected.
- Your candle will be packaged in bubble wrap, placed carefully in packing peanuts before shipment.
- Missing a little bit of herbs and gemstones during shipment will not cause a negative outcome or a spell to backfire.
- Be sure to keep your wick cut down to about a half inch from the wax.
- If your candle is letting off a large, violent-acting flame, this means the wick is too large and thick and could cause your candle to do more harm than good.
- You shouldn't extinguish the flame by blowing it out. This can make the wax splash back into your face. Candle snuffers are cheap to purchase and use, or you can just pinch it out by licking your thumb and index finger, putting out the flame like that.
- Also, before you light it, you should try cutting the wick down from about 1/2 inch from the wax. Light with a long match or long lighter to avoid any accidents.
- BE CAREFUL TOUCHING THE GLASS ON THE CANDLE...IT WILL BE EXTREMELY HOT!!!